Sunday, November 6, 2011

New Update!!

I just realized I haven't update my blog for soooooo long..... I hope I won't disappointed my Fans!! I guess you guys can see all my updates on facebook!! =)

So, after all these busy wedding months, I can tell you I definitely loved to be a wedding decorator, I feel so happy to work with my brides and grooms toward their wedding. I am so happy to see them happy and try to surprise them in their wedding is our mandate!! I feel so good everytime when I see their happy and surprise face as I know this is the biggest day to their life and as a wedding decorator, I am trying my best to make a memoriable night and hopefully all their guests remember a beautiful wedding night!!

Please enjoy our 2011 wedding portfolios, if you want consultant for your coming wedding, please do not hesitate to contact any one of us at anytime.

Cheers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment